Serving all major fireplace and heating brands, our factory trained professionals are committed to providing convenient and quality service.
The Ambassador Difference
Our goal is to help you find the best product for your home or business. To avoid any problems with the installation process of your heating unit, our services include free professional installation estimates to ensure proper and safe standards. Don’t risk your families health and safety get your fuel burning equipment serviced for safety and efficiency.
After setting an appointment, one of our representatives will go to your home or business to make estimates by taking measurements of the installation space.
- With the purchase of a unit and its installation costs, this service has no additional charge.
- If you prefer to install a unit purchased from us yourself, we will book a in home evaluation prior to final purchase to ensure the unit is correctly sized for your particular need at no additional charge. ( we will not give any installation instruction or advice at this appointment. We will ensure the product we are selling will work for your needs.)
- For Self installation of products we can do a post install inspection to ensure it is done correctly for safety and warranty reasons for a 1 hr minimum service fee.
- Without the purchase of our products, installation or repair is $99/hour.
Yearly Maintenance Program
Our Yearly Maintenance Program is an annual inspection and repair service recommend on all of our products by manufacturers to ensure safe and efficient use of your investment. We will make sure that your heating unit is working properly and determine any repairs needed.
This service is charged by the hour with a 1 hr minimum. After the first hour we bill by the quarter hour. We have industry competitive rates. Please contact our office for pricing.
Average time taken for this service
*Repairs above preventative maintenance may take more time.
- Gas fireplaces: 1 hour
- Wood fireplaces: 1.5 to 2 hours
- Gas water heaters (tanked & tankless): 1 hour
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Protect your family and your home with our dryer vent cleaning service for $99.
- Dryer vent fires are one of top 5 causes of house fires.
- According to U.S. Fire Administration between 2002-2004 15,600 structure fires were due to dryers and exhaust vents not maintained leading to 15 deaths and 400 injuries.
Do you have questions about our services or maintenance program? Contact us and let us help you with your options.